Productivity and accuracy of installation are greatly increased with the use of one of our Robotic Total Stations. A lot of time and effort goes into coordination with other trades, so once we have finalized our locations, they need to be precise. The following is a list indicating some of the applications we are using this technology for:
- Anchor inserts for racks, bus duct, cable tray, light fixtures, etc.
- Complex architectural lighting layouts (picture to the right)
- Any box location, in slab or surface
- Center of walls for entire floors
- Conduit stub ups
- Entire electrical room layouts including distribution equipment openings
- Both vertical and horizontal sleeve locations
- Any opening for mullions, bus duct, pedestals, etc.
- Routing of trenches including elevations
- Housekeeping pad layouts
- Manhole and handhole locations
- All as-built conditions